1. Azuki : $47.6 million, +297.9%
After making its reappearance in the top ten list last week, Azuki topped the list for the week.
2. Bored Ape Yacht Club: $46.8 million, -58.5%
Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) is a limited collection of 10,000 unique Board Ape NFTs available on the Ethereum blockchain.
3. Mutant Ape Yacht Club: $40.1 million, -37.9%
Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) is a collection of up to 20,000 Mutant Apes, similar to the original BAYC but with a mutant theme.
Like BAYC, Mutant Ape Yacht Club held the third position even after seeing a decline in sales with a floor price of 22.85 ETH.
4. MURI: $26.0 million, +94.8%
MURI is a collection of 10,000 anime-inspired characters, each individually designed for the metaverse.
5. WOW Galaxy: $23.9 million, N/A
WOW Galaxy is the second collection from World of Women, consisting of 22222 NFTs.
6. Crabada : $15.0 million, -32.0%
The play-to-earn NFT game Crabada built on Avalanche blockchain moved up one spot this week, ranking sixth on the list. Its floor price is 1.17 ETH.
7. CryptoPunks : $14.0 million, -37.1%
Launched in June 2017 by Larva Labs studio, CryptoPunks is a collection on the Ethereum blockchain. Its current floor price is 0.1 ETH.
8. CloneX : $13.4 million, -7.5%
CloneX, a collection from RTFKT, a digital sneaker company acquired by Nike Inc., remained in the top ten list but fell a few positions to the eighth spot.
9. World of Women: $13.3 million, +110.1%
World of Women is a community celebrating representation, exclusivity and equal opportunities for everybody.
10. Bored Ape Kennel Club: $10.5million, -48.7%
Bored Ape Kennel Club offers a dog NFT for adoption to every member. It has a floor price of 8.2 ETH and came at the tenth spot on the list this week.